Information Sciences Extension Studies 4 PG (7867.6)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science and Technology|
|Discipline:||Academic Program Area - Technology|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2018, PROJECT, BRUCE (181575) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, PROJECT, BRUCE (181573) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, PROJECT, BRUCE (167353) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, PROJECT, BRUCE (167020) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, PROJECT, BRUCE (155341) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, PROJECT, BRUCE (155340) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (148341) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This postgraduate unit provides students with the opportunity to advance their knowledge and skills in Business Informatics through the study of new technologies and techniques, emerging industry needs, or innovative research. The syllabus is flexible and will vary from semester to semester. Before enrolling, students must discuss their selected topic with their Supervisor and Unit Convenor and obtain the approval of the Unit Convenor to enrol manually.
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate advanced knowledge in a specialised area;
2. enhanced skills to undertake an investigation of a topic including project/research design and execution, report writing and presentation skills;
3. Develop enhanced capacity for independent work; and
4. Communicate ideas in a professional and convincing manner.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 2, 2018
- Semester 1, 2018
150 hours including up to 20 hours of supervision meetings, tutorials and workshops, and 130 hours of project work.
A minimum average performance level of credit AND successful completion of 9505 Research Methods PG AND permission of the Unit Convenor.