Project Management and Reporting (7757.5)
|Level:||Level 3 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Education|
|Discipline:||Academic Program Area - Education|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (150679) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (141000) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit is no longer offered. Information may be available for Units in the following years:
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/07/2007 End Date: 31/12/2008
- Version 2 - Start Date: 01/01/2009 End Date: 03/11/2011
- Version 3 - Start Date: 01/01/2012 End Date: 31/12/2012
- Version 4 - Start Date: 01/01/2013 End Date: 31/12/2017
- Version 5 - Start Date: 01/01/2018 End Date: 01/01/2018
This is the second of two capstone units of the Bachelor of Community Education in which students undertake a supervised project in a field setting of their choice. Following the successful completion of Project Planning and Design, students develop skills in program implementation and management including evaluation and formal report writing. Students are encouraged to develop high standards of ethical and professional practice.
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate the ability to negotiate and consult with stakeholders;
2. Implement selected strategies;
3. Monitor and evaluate their project;
4. Report in an appropriate written and oral form; and
5. Critically analyse all aspects of their work.
Up to four hours per week.
Project Planning and Design.