Management Project (7077.5)
|Level:||Level 3 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
Band 3 2013-2020 (Expires 31 Dec 2020) Band 4 2021 (Commenced After 1 Jan 2021) Band 5 2021 (Commenced Before 1 Jan 2021)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Business, Government & Law|
|Discipline:||School of Management|
CLOSED FOR FUTURE ENROLMENT.
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Winter Term, 2015, PROJECT, BRUCE (146429) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
Under the guidance of a supervisor, a student will complete a practical project on an appropriate management topic. The approximate length of a dissertation will be 5,000 words although the length of a more practical project may vary according to the nature of the topic selected.Topics must be approved by the Head of the School of Business and Government. Students are encouraged to undertake a practical or reflective project based on their work experience, or based on an organisation to which they can gain significant access.
- students will have conducted a research project and written up the results; will know how to design and conduct research projects in the field of management; will be able to ground theoretical elements of management in particular case study organisations; will know how to interpret and present the results of research in management, including recommendations for future organisational action.
Variable according to need.
Minimum credit average in Bachelor of Management degree units plus: Social Research Methods or equivalent plus permission of the Head of School of Business and Government.
- 946AA Bachelor of Applied Economics/Bachelor of Management
- 986AA Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Advertising and Marketing Communication
- 987AA Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Journalism
- 988AA Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Media Arts and Production
- 989AA Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Public Relations
- 822AA Bachelor of Arts in International Studies/Bachelor of Management
- 798AA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Commerce
- 125JA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication and Media Studies
- 216JA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication in Advertising
- 217JA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication in Journalism
- 218JA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication in Media and Public Affairs
- 219JA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication in Public Relations
- 799AA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Information Technology
- 801AA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws
- 802AA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Management
- 804AA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- 807AA Bachelor of Business Administration/Bachelor of Management
- 101JA Bachelor of Management / Bachelor of Journalism
- 102JA Bachelor of Management / Bachelor of Public Relations
- 128JA Bachelor of Management/Bachelor of Communication and Media Studies
- 829AA Bachelor of Management/Bachelor of Laws