Legal Research Project (7045.5)
|Level:||Level 3 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Business, Government & Law|
|Discipline:||Canberra Law School|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2018, PROJECT, BRUCE (179662) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, PROJECT, BRUCE (177793) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, PROJECT, BRUCE (167730) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, PROJECT, BRUCE (166735) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, PROJECT, BRUCE (158231) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, PROJECT, BRUCE (141018) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
Under the guidance of a supervisor the student will be required to undertake research and prepare a written paper of a length to be decided in conjunction with the supervisor, on an approved topic.
1. developed their legal and/or socio-legal analysis capabilities and/or their ability to think critically and their research and writing skills.
2. learned how to work independently and with a supervisor.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 2, 2018
- Semester 1, 2018
- Semester 2, 2017
- Semester 1, 2017
- Semester 2, 2016
Three hours per week.
Evidence of Research Supervisor acceptance.
- 247JA Associate Degree of Justice Studies
- 107JA Associate Degree of Social Science in Justice Studies
- 995AA Bachelor of Advertising and Marketing Communication / Bachelor of Laws
- 944AA Bachelor of Applied Economics/Bachelor of Laws
- 821AA Bachelor of Arts in International Studies/Bachelor of Laws
- 801AA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws
- 238JA Bachelor of Australian Politics and Public Policy/Bachelor of Laws
- 239JA Bachelor of Building and Construction Management/Bachelor of Laws
- 808AA Bachelor of Business Informatics/Bachelor of Laws
- 810AA Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Laws
- 127JA Bachelor of Communication and Media Studies/Bachelor of Laws
- 225JA Bachelor of Communication in Advertising/Bachelor of Laws
- 226JA Bachelor of Communication in Journalism/Bachelor of Laws
- 227JA Bachelor of Communication in Media and Public Affairs/Bachelor of Laws
- 228JA Bachelor of Communication in Public Relations/Bachelor of Laws
- 194JA Bachelor of Forensic Studies/Bachelor of Laws
- 240JA Bachelor of Human Resource Management/Bachelor of Laws
- 996AA Bachelor of Journalism / Bachelor of Laws
- 248JA Bachelor of Justice Studies
- 794AA Bachelor of Laws
- 829AA Bachelor of Management/Bachelor of Laws
- 149JA Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/Bachelor of Laws
- 997AA Bachelor of Public Relations / Bachelor of Laws
- 833AA Bachelor of Science in Psychology/Bachelor of Laws
- 836AA Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Laws
- 949AA Bachelor of Social Science in Justice Studies
- 241JA Bachelor of Social Science/Bachelor of Laws
- 837AA Bachelor of Sports Media/Bachelor of Laws