Advanced Revenue Law (7021.4)
|Level:||Level 2 - Undergraduate Intermediate Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Business, Government & Law|
|Discipline:||Canberra Law School|
This unit is no longer offered. Information may be available for Units in the following years:
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2006 End Date: 31/12/2006
- Version 2 - Start Date: 01/01/2007 End Date: 31/12/2008
- Version 3 - Start Date: 01/01/2009 End Date: 31/12/2012
- Version 4 - Start Date: 01/01/2013 End Date: 31/12/2015
This course provides a more detailed and practice oriented approach to taxation law. It deals with topics that are not covered in the basic taxation law subject and prepares the student for the practical aspects of dealing with clients and the taxation authorities. The course emphasises the professional dimension of taxation work.
- On successful completion of this subject, students will be able to: explain, in writing and/or orally, the six specific areas of taxation in Australia
Four hours per week.