Developing a Research Project PG (6998.3)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Health|
|Discipline:||Disciplines of Nursing & Midwifery|
This unit is no longer offered. Information may be available for Units in the following years:
- Version 2 - Start Date: 01/01/2007 End Date: 31/12/2008
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2005 End Date: 31/12/2006
- Version 3 - Start Date: 01/01/2009 End Date: 31/12/2013
Developing a Research Project is an experientially based unit designed to enable students to develop knowledge and skills related to the conduct of a clinical research project incorporating all stages preceding data collection.
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. demonstrate skills and knowledge related to all phases in planning and implementing a research project including;
2. prepare a proposal for ethics approval and research funding.
Up to three hours per week of independent learning activities and negotiated meetings with an academic supervisor.
6997 Research Design for Health Practitioners PG or other unit as approved by unit convener.