Secondary Teaching Studies 2 (SOSE) (6766.3)
|Level:||Level 3 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Education|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Curriculum Studies|
This unit is no longer offered. Information may be available for Units in the following years:
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/07/2005 End Date: 31/12/2006
- Version 2 - Start Date: 01/01/2007 End Date: 31/12/2008
- Version 3 - Start Date: 01/01/2009 End Date: 31/12/2011
This unit provides bases for professional decisions for classroom practice in a nominated curriculum area, teaching years 7-12. This unit requires a concurrent 15 day professional experience component.
1. Plan and manage teaching and learning processes;
2. Monitor and assess pupil/student progress and learning outcomes;
3. Reflect on, evaluate, and plan for continuing improvement of own teaching practice.
Four hours or equivalent a week.
Secondary Teaching Studies 1 or permission of the course convener.
Minimum of 4 content units (only 2 at level 1) in the SOSE KLA related to the STS 2 discipline being studied.