Legal Research Reading PG (6640.4)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Business, Government & Law|
|Discipline:||Canberra Law School|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2018, PROJECT, BRUCE (179403) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, PROJECT, BRUCE (178162) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, PROJECT, BRUCE (167453) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, PROJECT, BRUCE (167077) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, PROJECT, BRUCE (151235) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, PROJECT, BRUCE (154801) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, PROJECT, BRUCE (146402) - View
- Winter Term, 2015, PROJECT, BRUCE (148768) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit aims to provide students with the opportunity of engaging in an independent research project of their choice. After due consultation with the unit convener, students may elect an independent reading course which provides the opportunity for independent investigation in a specific legal area. Assessment will be based upon the preparation of a research paper and seminar presentation in the chosen area of investigation.
On successful completion of this unit students will be able to:
1. demonstrate competence in research and writing as well as the capacity to present a well written project of an analytical and/or critically reviewed approved topic in depth.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 2, 2018
- Semester 1, 2018
- Semester 2, 2017
- Semester 1, 2017
- Semester 2, 2016
- Semester 1, 2016
- Semester 2, 2015
- Winter Term, 2015
Non-teaching research unit. No set contact hours.
Entry requirements to the Masters Program.