Experiment Design and Analysis G (6552.4)
|HECS Bands:||2, 4|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science and Technology|
|Discipline:||Academic Program Area - Technology|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (154997) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (146238) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
No information available Check with Faculty
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Determine the information that is required to produce an efficient design for a statistical experiment;
2. Construct an efficient design for a statistical experiment in such a way that an independent investigator would be clear about the procedure to be followed; and
3. Have the ability to apply the subject material to a wider sphere.
4 hrs per week F2F.
6554 Introduction to Statistics G