Experiment Design and Analysis (6542.4)
|Level:||Level 3 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Education, Science, Technology & Maths|
|Discipline:||Academic Program Area - Maths & Technology|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (154290) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (145731) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit is no longer offered. Information may be available for Units in the following years:
- Version 3 - Start Date: 01/01/2009 End Date: 31/12/2012
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/07/2006 End Date: 31/12/2006
- Version 2 - Start Date: 01/01/2007 End Date: 31/12/2008
- Version 4 - Start Date: 01/01/2013 End Date: 30/06/2016
This unit deals with the design of experiments, considering such topics as randomization, replication, control of error, power of tests and determination of sample size.
1.A student will be expected to be able to determine the information that is required to produce an efficient design for a statistical experiment; and construct an efficient design for a statistical experiment in such a way that an independent investigator would be clear about the procedure to be followed.
4 hrs per week F2F.
Introduction to Statistics