Introduction to International Business (6356.4)
|Level:||Level 1 - Undergraduate Introductory Unit|
Band 3 2013-2020 (Expires 31 Dec 2020) Band 4 2021 (Commenced After 1 Jan 2021) Band 5 2021 (Commenced Before 1 Jan 2021)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Business, Government & Law|
|Discipline:||Canberra School of Politics, Economics and Society|
CLOSED FOR FUTURE ENROLMENT.
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (179255) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (167537) - View
- UC Term 3, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, HKBU (173466) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (151468) - View
- UC Term 2, 2016, INTENSIVE, HKBU (155267) - View
- UC Term 3, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, HKBU (149553) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (139912) - View
- Winter Term, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (141037) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit will cover a range of topics relevant to both the environment and competitive strategy of international business. Topics will include globalisation, International Trade and Payments, geographical, cultural and institutional factors, regional blocs and markets, international dimensions of marketing, strategic management, human resource management, and e-business.
1. students will be able to appreciate the major factors and issues affecting the development of international business.
2. appreciate the international context in which businesses operate.
3. recognize the impact of social, economic and cultural factors on the business environment.
4. understand how geographical and institutional forces shape international trade.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 2, 2018
- Semester 2, 2017
- Semester 2, 2016
- Semester 2, 2015
- Winter Term, 2015
UCI - Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong
- UC Term 3, 2017
- UC Term 2, 2016
- UC Term 3, 2015
Normally 39 hours per semester.
- 182JA Bachelor of Accounting
- 943AA Bachelor of Applied Economics
- 945AA Bachelor of Applied Economics/Bachelor of Commerce
- 818AA Bachelor of Arts in International Studies/Bachelor of Commerce
- 798AA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Commerce
- 183JA Bachelor of Australian Politics and Public Policy
- 761AA Bachelor of Business Administration
- 806AA Bachelor of Business Administration/Bachelor of Business Informatics
- 807AA Bachelor of Business Administration/Bachelor of Management
- 762AB Bachelor of Commerce
- 762AA Bachelor of Commerce
- 100JA Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Advertising and Marketing Communication
- 231JA Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Communication in Advertising
- 232JA Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Communication in Journalism
- 234JA Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Communication in Media and Public Affairs
- 233JA Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Communication in Public Relations
- 281JA Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Event and Tourism Management
- 810AA Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Laws
- 811AA Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Tourism Management
- 112JA Bachelor of Education/Bachelor of Commerce
- 208JA Bachelor of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- 279JA Bachelor of Event and Tourism Management
- 184JA Bachelor of Finance
- 185JA Bachelor of Human Resource Management
- 815AA Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Commerce
- 186JA Bachelor of International Business
- 248JA Bachelor of Justice Studies
- 394AA Bachelor of Management
- 830AA Bachelor of Management/Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- 187JA Bachelor of Marketing Management
- 237JA Bachelor of Politics & International Relations/Bachelor of Communication in Media and Public Affairs
- 124JA Bachelor of Politics and International Relations
- 145JA Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/Bachelor of Applied Economics
- 146JA Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/Bachelor of Business Administration
- 147JA Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/Bachelor of Commerce
- 236JA Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/Bachelor of Communication in Journalism
- 149JA Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/Bachelor of Laws
- 148JA Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- 210JA Bachelor of Public Administration
- 188JA Bachelor of Social Science