|Level:||Level 3 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
Band 3 2013-2020 (Expires 31 Dec 2020) Band 4 2021 (Commenced After 1 Jan 2021) Band 5 2021 (Commenced Before 1 Jan 2021)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Business, Government & Law|
|Discipline:||School of Management|
CLOSED FOR FUTURE ENROLMENT.
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (143580) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This is the capstone unit of the Entrepreneurship minor where you are expected to exercise your creativity, innovation and business insight from a research focus. The purpose is to make practical use of everything you have learned or experienced in entrepreneurship by providing you with a structured opportunity to research, develop and present a business plan that will stand up to the standards expected by the business community and venture capitalists.
1. Make practical use of everything you have learned about entrepreneurship by providing you with a structured opportunity to research,develop and present a business plan that will stand up to the standards expected by the business community and venture capitalists.
2. Have the opportunity to enter your business plan in a national competition.
- 182JA Bachelor of Accounting
- 943AA Bachelor of Applied Economics
- 946AA Bachelor of Applied Economics/Bachelor of Management
- 822AA Bachelor of Arts in International Studies/Bachelor of Management
- 798AA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Commerce
- 799AA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Information Technology
- 802AA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Management
- 183JA Bachelor of Australian Politics and Public Policy
- 761AA Bachelor of Business Administration
- 807AA Bachelor of Business Administration/Bachelor of Management
- 762AA Bachelor of Commerce
- 208JA Bachelor of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- 279JA Bachelor of Event and Tourism Management
- 184JA Bachelor of Finance
- 185JA Bachelor of Human Resource Management
- 186JA Bachelor of International Business
- 248JA Bachelor of Justice Studies
- 394AA Bachelor of Management
- 101JA Bachelor of Management / Bachelor of Journalism
- 102JA Bachelor of Management / Bachelor of Public Relations
- 128JA Bachelor of Management/Bachelor of Communication and Media Studies
- 829AA Bachelor of Management/Bachelor of Laws
- 830AA Bachelor of Management/Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- 187JA Bachelor of Marketing Management
- 124JA Bachelor of Politics and International Relations
- 210JA Bachelor of Public Administration
- 188JA Bachelor of Social Science