Management Project PG (6256.6)
Band 3 2013-2020 (Expires 31 Dec 2020) Band 4 2021 (Commenced After 1 Jan 2021) Band 5 2021 (Commenced Before 1 Jan 2021)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Business, Government & Law|
|Discipline:||School of Management|
CLOSED FOR FUTURE ENROLMENT.
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
Under the guidance of a supervisor, a student will complete a practical project on an appropriate management topic. The approximate length of the project will be 5,000 words although the length of a more practical project may vary according to the nature of the topic selected.Topics must be approved by the Head of School. Students are encouraged to undertake a practical or reflective project based on their work experience, or based on an organisation to which they can gain significant access.
1. students will have conducted a research project and written up the results;
2. will know how to design and conduct research projects in the field of management;
3. will be able to ground theoretical elements of management in particular case study organisations;
4. will know how to interpret and present the results of research in management, including recommendations for future organisational action.
At least 39 hours of classroom and structured learning per semester.
Course entry requirements.
- 736AA Graduate Certificate in Management
- 739AA Graduate Certificate in Public Administration
- 739AD Graduate Certificate in Public Administration (ACT)
- 735AA Graduate Diploma in Management
- 738AA Graduate Diploma in Public Administration
- 734AA Master of Management
- 972AA Master of Public Administration / Master of Management