Advances in Information Sciences and Engineering PG (11526.1)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science and Technology|
|Discipline:||Academic Program Area - Technology|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2020 Semester 1 DR Dat TRAN (Ph: +61 2 62012394 ) ON-CAMPUS 2020 Semester 2 DR Dat TRAN (Ph: +61 2 62012394 ) ON-CAMPUS 2021 Semester 1 DR Dat TRAN (Ph: +61 2 62012394 ) ON-CAMPUS 2021 Semester 2 DR Dat TRAN (Ph: +61 2 62012394 ) ON-CAMPUS
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 1, 2020, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (198631) - View
- Semester 2, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (192349) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit provides students with the opportunity to develop their knowledge and research skills in information sciences and engineering through the study of new technologies and techniques, emerging industry needs, or innovative research. The syllabus is flexible and will vary from semester to semester.
This unit is available to final-year students only, and the unit will not be available for self-enrolment. Before enrolling, students must discuss their selected topic with their Supervisor and with the Unit Convenor and have his or her enrolment approved.
This unit will be co-taught with 11480 Advances in Information Sciences and Engineering (UG).
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate knowledge and skills in a nominated field of engineering, business informatics, information technology, or software engineering;
2. Construct a schedule to implement and manage a small project;
3. Develop a capacity for independent work;
4. Demonstrate the capacity to communicate ideas in a professional manner, in both writing and oral presentation; and
5. Critically reflect on the knowledge and skills that were applied and gained through the conduct of the project.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 1, 2020
- Semester 2, 2019