Education Inquiry Capstone PG (11495.1)
|HECS Bands:||1, 4|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Education|
|Discipline:||Academic Program Area - Education|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2020 Semester 1 PROF Peter BODYCOTT (Ph: +61 2 62068906 ) ON-CAMPUS 2020 Semester 2 MS Kerrie HEATH (Ph: +61 2 62012324 ) INTENSIVE 2021 Semester 1 PROF Peter BODYCOTT (Ph: +61 2 62068906 ) ON-CAMPUS 2021 Semester 2 MS Kerrie HEATH (Ph: +61 2 62012324 ) INTENSIVE
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 1, 2020, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (194004) - View
- Semester 2, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (191819) - View
- Semester 1, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (191820) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
In this unit students will draw upon their previous studies and their professional career roles and experience to prepare a paper of contemporary educational relevance for a cohort-based on-line conference. Papers will offer critical and evidence-based analysis of a professional topic/issue relevant to their field of practice. They will use the responses of a blind peer review process to prepare and present their papers, participate in scholarly discussion and design publication options.
In the delivery of this unit opportunities will include on-campus and off-campus options.
On completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate the capability to prepare a critical analysis of a relevant professional issue;
2. Plan and present a substantial piece of scholarship communicating effectively across fields and sectors of practice;
3. Apply skills of professionalism in critically reviewing the scholarship of others; and
4. Contribute to his/her own professional field of knowledge.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 1, 2020
- Semester 2, 2019
- Semester 1, 2019
4 hours week (average) or equivalent
9087 Education Research Perspectives PG
9085 Educating Globally PG
Normally this unit is taken in the last semester of the course.
Enrolment in 924AA Master of Education OR 245JA Master of Education Studies OR 246JA Master of Teaching.
9091 Contemporary Education Conference PG