Contract Law (11277.1)
|Level:||Level 1 - Undergraduate Introductory Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Business, Government & Law|
|Discipline:||Canberra Law School|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2020 Semester 2 DR Maree SAINSBURY (Ph: +61 2 62015797 ) ON-CAMPUS 2021 Semester 2 DR Maree SAINSBURY (Ph: +61 2 62015797 ) ON-CAMPUS
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (184086) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit will introduce participants to the law of contract. It will cover formation, interpretation, and enforcement of contracts.
This unit may be co-taught with a G version of the unit.
After successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Identify and explain the legal systems and principles underpinning contract law;
2. Apply legal systems and principles to contract law fact scenarios in problem solving; and
3. Demonstrate effective legal communication, research and negotiation skills and apply them to contract law problems.
One 2 hour lecture and one 1 hour problem-based learning activity on campus per week.
This unit is only available to students in a Bachelor of Laws course. Students must have passed or be enrolled in 11251 Foundations of Law and Justice.
6594 Contract Law
- ARSC03 Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Laws
- MGSC03 Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Laws
- MGSC01 Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Laws
- ARSC02 Bachelor of Communication and Media/ Bachelor of Laws
- NPSC02 Bachelor of Forensic Studies/ Bachelor of Laws
- SCB101 Bachelor of Laws
- SCAR03 Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Design
- SCSC02 Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/ Bachelor of Laws
- SCSC01 Bachelor of Science in Psychology/ Bachelor of Laws
- NPSC01 Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Laws