Relationship Marketing (11181.2)
|Level:||Level 3 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
Band 3 2013-2020 (Expires 31 Dec 2020) Band 4 2021 (Commenced After 1 Jan 2021) Band 5 2021 (Commenced Before 1 Jan 2021)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Business, Government & Law|
|Discipline:||Canberra Business School|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2021 Semester 2 DR Johra FATIMA (Ph: +61 2 62068361 ) ON-CAMPUS
Possible changes to your unit's learning activities and assessment items
For the remainder of 2020, resulting from Australian Government's directives requiring physical distancing and restrictions on movement because of the COVID-19 pandemic, any exams that are required for assessment in a unit will be online exams. Online exams may also use online proctoring to help assure the academic integrity of those exams. Please contact your unit convener with any questions.
While the University has made efforts to ensure that Unit Outlines reflect a unit’s learning activities and assessment items, any changes to Australian Government directives because of the COVID-19 pandemic may require changes to these during the semester to ensure the safety and well being of students and staff. These changes will not be updated in the published unit outline, but will be communicated to you via your unit’s UCLearn(Canvas) teaching site. Any changes made will continue to meet the unit’s learning outcomes, as described in the Unit Outline.
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2020, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (197942) - View
- HKBU Trimester 3, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, HKBU (192560) - View
- Semester 2, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (184592) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
Explores relationship theory to develop strategies, including the utilization of big data, to foster long term customer loyalty and engagement. Relationship marketing combines external and internal marketing to build strong relationships with stakeholders. This unit draws on: foundation of marketing, marketing research, consumer behaviour, to explore how SMEs, multinational businesses, entrepreneurial enterprises, not for profit enterprises and government entities can create value for their stakeholders.
After successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Define the role of relationship marketing as part of a marketing strategy;
2. Critically evaluate approaches that and techniques that are used by businesses in different settings;
3. Identify opportunities that relationship marketing provides to organisations;
4. Show how relationship marketing can create value to stakeholders; and
5. Show the limitations of relationship marketing.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Semester 2, 2020
- On-Campus Attendance (Expected) and Online Content (ON-CAMPUS)
- Semester 2, 2020
Three hours of interactive lectures/workshops/tutorials on-campus per week.
11176 Marketing Fundamentals.
- MGB106 Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- MGAR03 Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Arts
- MGIT03 Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Business Informatics
- MGAR01 Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Communication and Media
- MGSC03 Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Laws
- MGSC02 Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- MGAR02 Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Design
- MGIT02 Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Information Technology
- SCMG01 Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/ Bachelor of Business