Relationship Marketing (11181.1)
|Level:||Advanced Unit Level|
|HECS Bands:||2, 3|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Business, Government & Law|
|Discipline:||School of Management|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2019 Semester 2 DR Johra FATIMA (Ph: +61 2 62068361 ) ON-CAMPUS 2020 Semester 2 (Ph: ) ON-CAMPUS
UCI - Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2019 HKBU Trimester 3 DR Raechel JOHNS (Ph: +61 2 62012726 ) ON-CAMPUS
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (184592) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
Explores relationship theory to develop strategies, including the utilization of big data, to foster long term customer loyalty and engagement. Relationship marketing combines external and internal marketing to build strong relationships with stakeholders. This unit draws on: foundation of marketing, marketing research, consumer behaviour, to explore how SMEs, multinational businesses, entrepreneurial enterprises, not for profit enterprises and government entities can create value for their stakeholders.
After successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Define the role of relationship marketing as part of a marketing strategy;
2. Critically evaluate approaches that and techniques that are used by businesses in different settings;
3. Identify opportunities that relationship marketing provides to organisations;
4. Show how relationship marketing can create value to stakeholders; and
5. Show the limitations of relationship marketing.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Semester 2, 2019
- On-Campus Attendance (Expected) and Online Content (ON-CAMPUS)
- Semester 2, 2019
Three hours of interactive lectures/workshops/tutorials on-campus per week.
11176 Marketing Fundamentals.
- MGB106 Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- MGSC03 Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Laws
- MGAR03 Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Arts
- MGIT03 Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Business Informatics
- MGAR01 Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Communication and Media
- MGAR02 Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Design
- MGIT02 Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Information Technology
- MGSC02 Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- SCMG01 Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/ Bachelor of Business