Strategic Project Management (11107.1)
|Level:||Advanced Unit Level|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||School of Arts and Communications|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2019 Semester 1 DR Amy JOHNSON (Ph: +61 2 62012749 ) ON-CAMPUS 2020 Semester 1 DR Amy JOHNSON (Ph: +61 2 62012749 ) ON-CAMPUS
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 1, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (184494) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
Every strategy needs to be managed to its conclusion. In this unit you will understand and apply principles of best practice in delivering your strategic communication responses for the not for profit, public and private sectors. You will be introduced to the frameworks around strategy implementation and project management including project delivery, budgeting, evaluation and client liaison.
After successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Critique best practice in the delivery of creative and strategic communication responses;
2. Apply best practice principles of project planning, budget management, evaluation and client relations in delivering strategic communication programs;
3. Critique project management implementation including budgets.
One 1 hour lecture and one 2 hour workshop (or equivalent) on campus per week.
11105 Strategic Communication and Engagement.
- ARAR01 Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication and Media
- MGAR01 Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Communication and Media
- ARB101 Bachelor of Communication and Media (Corporate and Public Communication)
- ARSC02 Bachelor of Communication and Media/ Bachelor of Laws
- ARAR02 Bachelor of Design/Bachelor of Communication and Media
- SCAR01 Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/ Bachelor of Communication and Media
- ARMG01 Bachelor of Communication and Media/ Bachelor of Event and Tourism Management