Engineering Work Experience (0cp) (10006.2)
|Level:||Level 4 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science and Technology|
|Discipline:||Academic Program Area - Technology|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2020 Semester 1 DR Kumudu MUNASINGHE (Ph: +61 2 62012926 ) INTERNPLCE 2020 Semester 2 DR Kumudu MUNASINGHE (Ph: +61 2 62012926 ) INTERNPLCE
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2019, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (185456) - View
- Semester 1, 2019, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (185156) - View
- Semester 2, 2018, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (182106) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (182107) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (166401) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (165991) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (156502) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (156091) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
The unit bridges the classroom knowledge and the real working environments. It provides a continuous and intensive period where realistic and comprehensive understanding of the complexity of professional settings can be experienced. Students are required to engage in workplace activity where they can examine engineering theories and practices. Through the unit, students will appreciate and reflect on Stage 1 competency standard for professional engineers, stipulated by Engineers Australia.
On successful completion of the unit, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate the use of professional skills and knowledge through engagement in the workplace;
2. Communicate, interact and work with colleagues;
3. Demonstrate engagement with professional work problem solving;
4. Critically reflect upon and evaluate work practices; and
5. Evaluate own development towards the graduate capability prescribed by the University of Canberra and Stage 1 competency standard for professional engineers stipulated by Engineers Australia.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 2, 2019
- Semester 1, 2019
- Semester 2, 2018
- Semester 1, 2018
A minimum of 450 hours, over 12 weeks, of professional work.
This unit is only available to students in 106JA Bachelor of Engineering in Network and Software Engineering, 344JA Bachelor of Engineering in Network and Software Engineering (Honours) or ETB001 Bachelor of Engineering (Honours).
Must have completed 48 credit points.