Specialist Major in Public Health (SM0041.1)
Faculty of Health
Discipline of Public Health
Information for Current Students
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2019 End Date: Current Version
This major contains the required units for the Public Health specialisation.
Required - Must pass 24 credit points as follows
- 5784 - Community Devel't Principles & Practice - 3 cp, Level 1*
- 7434 - Indigenous Health: Contemporary Issues - 3 cp, Level 2
- 8576 - Health Patterns of Disease - 3 cp, Level 2
- 8578 - Healthy and Sustainable Places - 3 cp, Level 3
- 8580 - Epidemiology and Principles of Research - 3 cp, Level 3
- 10008 - Global Health - 3 cp, Level 2
- 10009 - Health Promotion Principles and Practice - 3 cp, Level 3
- 10010 - Ecological Public Health Practice - 3 cp, Level 2
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.