Minor in Mathematical Structures and Computation (MN0072.1)
Faculty of Science and Technology
Academic Program Area - Technology
Information for Current Students
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2009 End Date: Current Version
This minor builds on a foundation of discrete mathematics towards applications in Information Technology such as public key encryption, and digital data storage and communication. It also provides a thorough grounding in mathematical ideas that are both at foundation level and highly applicable.
Assumed knowledge: Year-12: ACT Mathematical Methods major, NSW Mathematics Extension 1.
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.
- 115JA.2 Bachelor of Education/Bachelor of Science
- 328JA.1 Bachelor of Secondary Education/Bachelor of Science
- 328JA.2 Bachelor of Secondary Education/Bachelor of Science
- 392AB.2 Bachelor of Science
- 836AA.2 Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Laws
- 836AA.3 Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Laws
- 836AA.4 Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Laws
- 994AA.1 Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Journalism
- NPSC01.1 Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Laws