Minor in Introduction to Psychological Science (MN0050.1)
CLOSED FOR FUTURE ENROLMENT.
Faculty of Health
Discipline of Psychology
Information for Current Students
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2009 End Date: 31/12/2018
This minor provides an opportunity for the student to obtain knowledge in a part of the scientific discipline of psychology, the essential basis for applied and professional psychology. It may be taken as an open elective minor by students enrolled in any course of the University.
- Required - Must pass 6 credit points as follows
Restricted Choice - Must pass 6 credit points from the following
- 7120 - Physiological Psychology - 3 cp, Level 2
- 7121 - Developmental Psychology - 3 cp, Level 2*
- 7122 - Personality and Individual Differences - 3 cp, Level 2
- 7123 - Cognitive Psychology - 3 cp, Level 3*
- 7124 - Motivation and Emotion - 3 cp, Level 3
- 7125 - Social Psychology - 3 cp, Level 3
- 7127 - Learning - 3 cp, Level 2*
- 7128 - Psychopathology - 3 cp, Level 3
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.