Minor in Criminology (MN0033.1)
CLOSED FOR FUTURE ENROLMENT.
Faculty of Business, Government & Law
Canberra Law School
Information for Current Students
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2009 End Date: 31/12/2018
This minor gives students an introduction to the study of crime and punishment, and how these are understood by criminologists.
Restricted Choice - 12 credit points as follows
- Part A - Must pass 6 credit points from the following
Part B - Must pass 6 credit points from the following
- 6592 - Comparative Criminology - 3 cp, Level 3*
- 6603 - Violence, the Nation-State and Terrorism - 3 cp, Level 3*
- 6605 - Young People and Crime - 3 cp, Level 1*
- 7026 - Cybercrime - 3 cp, Level 2*
- 7032 - Gender and the Australian Legal System - 3 cp, Level 2*
- 8507 - Young People and Crime - 3 cp, Level 2*
- 8523 - Women and the Law - 3 cp, Level 2*
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.