Major in Landscape Architecture (MJ0290.2)
Faculty of Arts and Design
School of Design and the Built Environment
Information for Current Students
- Version 2 - Start Date: 01/01/2020 End Date: Current Version
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2016 End Date: 31/12/2019
The Landscape Architecture major begins by introducing students to landscape design through the exploration of spaces, places, objects and systems. By the completion of the major, students will be able to design spaces to serve as multi-functional and highly-connected public space networks; design systems and facilities in a non-urban setting such as national parks; design site-specific landscapes for public and environmental benefit that are sustainable.
This major is only available to students in 290JA Bachelor of Landscape Design.
Required - Must pass 18 credit points as follows
- 11019 - Professional Evidence (Built Environment) - 3 cp, Level 3
- 11032 - Landscape Architecture Theory - 3 cp, Level 2
- 11034 - Landscape Architecture Documentation - 3 cp, Level 3
- 11035 - Three Dimensional Landscape - 3 cp, Level 2
- 11037 - Landscape Systems - 3 cp, Level 3
- 11128 - Connections to Country - 3 cp, Level 2