Major in Content Marketing Strategy (MJ0272.1)
Faculty of Arts and Design
School of Arts and Communications
Information for Current Students
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2016 End Date: Current Version
The Content Marketing Strategy major provides students with an understanding of how to operate in the growing professional field of content marketing. The major is ideally suited to students studying another professional major oriented towards the production of feature-rich content, such as Journalism, and wanting to work in commercial messaging professions.
Required - Must pass 18 credit points as follows
- 6357 - Introduction to Marketing - 3 cp, Level 1*
- 8131 - Communication Technologies and Change - 3 cp, Level 3
- 9018 - Agency-Client Relationships - 3 cp, Level 3*
- 9034 - Digital PR and Media Relations - 3 cp, Level 2*
- 9118 - Brand Management - 3 cp, Level 2*
- 9922 - Digital Campaigning - 3 cp, Level 2*
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.