Major in Economic Studies (MJ0250.1)
Faculty of Business, Government & Law
Canberra Business School
Information for Current Students
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2014 End Date: Current Version
The Major in Economic Studies provides students with an in depth knowledge of economics and the application of this knowledge through the use of economic focused skills. Students will learn the theory and history of economics and then apply the theory in practical circumstances including financial and labour markets.
- Required - Must pass 12 credit points as follows
Restricted Choice - 12 credit points as follows
- Part A - Must pass 3 credit points from the following
- Part B - Must pass 3 credit points from the following
- Part C - Must pass 3 credit points from the following
- Part D - Must pass 3 credit points from the following
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.