Major in Design and Technology Teaching (MJ0199.1)
Faculty of Education
Academic Program Area - Education
Information for Current Students
- Version 2 - Start Date: 01/01/2016 End Date: Current Version
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2012 End Date: 13/12/2015
This major allows students to develop the practical applications skills to teach design and technology in the disciplines of Food Technology, Textiles Technology or Industrial Technology Wood & Metal.
Required - Must pass 18 credit points as follows
- 7480 - Secondary Teaching Studies 3 - 6 cp, Level 4*
- 8793 - Acquisition of Vocational Skills 1 (part A) - 0 cp, Level 1
- 8794 - Acquisition of Vocational Skills 1 (part B) - 6 cp, Level 1
- 8795 - Acquisition of Vocational Skills 2 (part A) - 0 cp, Level 2
- 8796 - Acquisition of Vocational Skills 2 (part B) - 6 cp, Level 2
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.