Major in Interior Architecture Studio (Restricted) (MJ0168.2)
Faculty of Arts and Design
School of Design and the Built Environment
Information for Current Students
- Version 2 - Start Date: 01/01/2013 End Date: Current Version
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2010 End Date: 31/12/2012
The Major in Interior Architecture provides students with a comprehensive understanding of the principles and knowledge and the skills involved in the practice of interior architecture. Prerequisite and/or Co-requisite: This Major is restricted to students enrolled in 119HG Bachelor of Interior Architecture.
Restricted Choice - 24 credit points as follows
- Part A - Must pass 6 credit points from the following
- Part B - Must pass 6 credit points from the following
- Part C - Must pass 6 credit points from the following
- Part D - Must pass 6 credit points from the following
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.