Major in Industrial Design Studio (Restricted) (MJ0166.1)
Faculty of Arts and Design
School of Design and the Built Environment
Information for Current Students
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2010 End Date: Current Version
The Major in Industrial Design Studio provides students with a comprehensive understanding of the principles, knowledge and skills required to become an industrial designer. Prerequisite and/or Corequisite: This Major is restricted to students enrolled in the Bachelor of Industrial Design.
Restricted Choice - 21 credit points as follows
- Part A - Must pass 3 credit points from the following
- Part B - Must pass 6 credit points from the following
- Part C - Must pass 6 credit points from the following
- Part D - Must pass 6 credit points from the following
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.