Major in Mathematics (MJ0148.1)
Faculty of Science and Technology
Academic Program Area - Technology
Information for Current Students
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2009 End Date: Current Version
This major develops a sound understanding of a wide range of mathematical principles and analytical applications. It provides: a foundation for students pursuing a career in industry or as secondary mathematics teachers; and, support for research or professions in other mathematical and scientific discipline areas.
Familiarity with Mathematics to Year 11/12 would be useful.
- Required - Must pass 18 credit points as follows
- 115JA.2 Bachelor of Education/Bachelor of Science
- 328JA.1 Bachelor of Secondary Education/Bachelor of Science
- 328JA.2 Bachelor of Secondary Education/Bachelor of Science
- 330JA.1 Bachelor of Secondary Education (Health and Physical Education)
- 330JA.2 Bachelor of Secondary Education (Health and Physical Education)
- 330JA.3 Bachelor of Secondary Education (Health and Physical Education)
- 392AB.2 Bachelor of Science