Major in Teacher Education (Secondary GE) (Restricted) (MJ0117.1)
Faculty of Education
Academic Program Area - Education
Information for Current Students
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2005 End Date: 31/12/2017
This major is open only to students enrolled in the Secondary Graduate Entry program.
Required - Must pass 24 credit points as follows
- 4782 - Education Foundations - 3 cp, Level 1*
- 6584 - Professional Experience GE 1 - 3 cp, Level G*
- 6585 - Professional Experience GE 2 - 3 cp, Level G*
- 6586 - Professional Experience GE 3 - 3 cp, Level G*
- 6732 - Promoting Positive Learning Environments - 3 cp, Level 2*
- 6733 - Responding to Individual Needs in Education - 3 cp, Level 2*
- 6889 - Socio-Cultural Politics of Education - 3 cp, Level 4*
- 8829 - Teacher as Researcher SEC - 3 cp, Level 4*
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.