Major in Graphic Design Technology (MJ0048.2)
Faculty of Arts and Design
School of Design and the Built Environment
Information for Current Students
- Version 2 - Start Date: 01/01/2005 End Date: 31/12/2012
The major in Graphic Design Technology provides students with a comprehensive understanding of the technological principles, knowledge and skills involved in becoming an graphic designer.Prerequisite and/or Corequisite: This major is only available to those students enrolled in the Bachelor of Graphic Design.
Required - Must pass 18 credit points as follows
- 7887 - Motion Graphics - 3 cp, Level 2
- 8173 - Contemporary Photographic Design 1 - 3 cp, Level 1*
- 8174 - Contemporary Photographic Design 2 - 3 cp, Level 2*
- 8175 - Digital Illustration, Layout and Typography - 3 cp, Level 1*
- 8177 - Interactive Design and Visualisation - 3 cp, Level 3*
- 8178 - Web Design and Production - 3 cp, Level 2*
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.