Major in Genetics (MJ0046.1)
Faculty of Science and Technology
Academic Program Area - Science
Information for Current Students
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2005 End Date: Current Version
Genetics is one of the most dynamic and exciting areas of science that touches all aspects of biology ranging from human health to wildlife ecology. This major will provide both the theoretical understanding and practical molecular biology which underpin a comprehensive understanding and investigation of modern genetics.
- Required - Must pass 6 credit points as follows
Restricted Choice - 12 credit points as follows
- Part A - Must pass 3 credit points from the following
- Part B - Must pass 3 credit points from the following
- Part C - Must pass 3 credit points from the following
- Part D - Must pass 3 credit points from the following
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.