Core Major in Allied Health (CM0023.1)
Faculty of Health
Discipline of Sport and Exercise Science
Information for Current Students
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2020 End Date: Current Version
With a strong foundation in anatomy and physiology and an introduction to research skills, you will be able to apply the fundamentals of health science to a range of health contexts. Your professional orientation to the health disciplines along with opportunities to work in several health settings, provides you with real-world opportunity within the health industry.
Core majors are only available to students in the course for which the major is required.
- Required - Must pass 12 credit points as follows
Restricted Choice - 12 credit points as follows
- Bachelor of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation - Must pass 12 credit points as follows
- Bachelor of Pharmacy - Must pass 12 credit points as follows
Bachelor of Physiotherapy - 12 credit points as follows
- Required - Must pass 9 credit points as follows
- Restricted Choice - Must pass 3 credit points from the following
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science - Must pass 12 credit points as follows