Core Major in Public Health (CM0019.1)
Faculty of Health
Discipline of Public Health
Information for Current Students
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2019 End Date: Current Version
This major contains the core units for the Bachelor of Public Health.
Core majors are only available to students in the course for which the major is required.
Required - Must pass 24 credit points as follows
- 9829 - Introduction to Health - 3 cp, Level 1
- 10076 - Public Health Systems and Policy - 3 cp, Level 1
- 10120 - Industry and Community Engagement (Health) - 3 cp, Level 3
- 10454 - Health Program Planning and Evaluation - 3 cp, Level 3
- 11398 - Introduction to Research in the Health Sciences - 3 cp, Level 1
- 11399 - Understanding People and Behaviour - 3 cp, Level 1
- 11400 - Professional Orientation (Health) - 3 cp, Level 1
- 11401 - Professional Practice (Health) 1 - 3 cp, Level 2
- From 2020 unit 8577 Health Program Planning & Development has been replaced by 10454 Health Program Planning & Evaluation.