Breadth Minor in Applied Psychology (BN0003.1)
Faculty of Health
Discipline of Psychology
Information for Current Students
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2020 End Date: Current Version
This minor provides students with an opportunity to expand their study of psychology in selected applied areas, including forensic psychology, health psychology, sport psychology and counselling.
Required - Must pass 3 credit points as follows
- Students who have already completed 11399 will choose 4 units (12 cp) from the Restricted Choice units.
Restricted Choice - Must pass 9 credit points from the following
- 5258 - Counselling Communication - 3 cp, Level 1
- 7224 - Sport and Performance Psychology - 3 cp, Level 2
- 8736 - Health Psychology and Behaviour - 3 cp, Level 2
- 10448 - Forensic and Criminal Psychology - 3 cp, Level A
- Unspecified credit for programs such as the AIM overseas Winter program in Forensic or Positive Psychology or similar, may also count towards the Restricted Choice credit points.