Breadth Major in Marketing (BM0015.1)
School of Business
School of Management
Marketing is considered an essential business function for any organisation and offers good employment prospects. You will study how consumers behave in different settings, develop innovative marketing plans for domestic and international contexts, conduct marketing research and explore digital marketing as well gain skills in negotiation and sales management. The major will hone your oral and written communication skills through innovative and challenging assignments that reflect real world scenarios.
This breadth major is not available to students in the Bachelor of Business (Marketing) course.
Required - Must pass 24 credit points as follows
- 11176 - Marketing Fundamentals - 3 cp, Level B
- 11177 - Negotiation and Sales Management - 3 cp, Level B
- 11178 - Consumer and Buyer Behaviour - 3 cp, Level I
- 11179 - Digital Marketing - 3 cp, Level A
- 11180 - Marketing Research Methods - 3 cp, Level I
- 11181 - Relationship Marketing - 3 cp, Level A
- 11182 - International Marketing - 3 cp, Level A
- 11183 - Strategic Marketing Management - 3 cp, Level A