Breadth Major in Human Resource Management (BM0014.1)
Faculty of Business, Government & Law
Canberra Business School
Information for Current Students
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2019 End Date: Current Version
The course offers five specialist HR practice-focused units, two breath units (employment law and organisational behaviour) and an industry project. Students commence curating evidence in the foundation unit (Managing Human Capital) and continue this process throughout the course. It is intended that the e-portfolio curated by the end of the course could be used to provide evidence for professional certification purposes.
This breadth major is not available to students in the Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management) course.
Required - Must pass 24 credit points as follows
- 11189 - Organisational Behaviour - 3 cp, Level 2
- 11191 - Managing Human Capital - 3 cp, Level 1
- 11192 - Sustaining the Employment Relationship - 3 cp, Level 1
- 11193 - Sourcing and Building Capability - 3 cp, Level 2
- 11194 - Shaping Behaviour and Strengthening Performance - 3 cp, Level 3
- 11195 - Workplace Law in Context - 3 cp, Level 3
- 11196 - Integrating and Aligning Human Capital - 3 cp, Level 3
- 11197 - Industry Project - 3 cp, Level 3