Breadth Major in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (BM0013.1)
School of Business
School of Management
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation major provides graduates with a strong foundation of the principles and conceptual frameworks that are used in academia and practice with an emphasis on practical applications. Graduates will have the cognitive, technical and communication skills to be able to analyse, review and explore business and innovation problems to provide innovative solutions for private, public and not-for-profit enterprises.
This breadth major is not available to students in the Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship & Innovation) course.
Required - Must pass 24 credit points as follows
- 11176 - Marketing Fundamentals - 3 cp, Level B
- 11190 - Indigenous and Cultural Entrepreneurship - 3 cp, Level A
- 11198 - The Entrepreneurial Mind - Foundations of Entrepreneurship - 3 cp, Level B
- 11199 - Business Start Up Essentials - 3 cp, Level B
- 11200 - Entrepreneurship in Government and Large Organisations - 3 cp, Level I
- 11201 - Creative and Critical Thinking for Problem Solving - 3 cp, Level I
- 11202 - Innovation Management - 3 cp, Level I
- 11203 - Commercialising Your Business Idea - 3 cp, Level A