Graduate Certificate in Performance Audit and Evaluation - 842AA
|Location:||UC - Canberra, Bruce|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Business, Government & Law|
|Discipline(s):||School of Information Systems & Accounting|
|English Language Requirements:||Academic IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent, with no band score below 6.0|
The Graduate Certificate in Performance Audit & Evaluation is intended for individuals working or intending to work in the fields of public sector audit and program evaluation. It encompasses the knowledge and skills applicable to a wide range of public sector audit and evaluation projects, from compliance audits to efficiency audits to effectiveness reviews, as well as a critical appreciation of their respective contributions to public accountability and management improvement. It also provides an opportunity for graduates in a variety of disciplines to extend their knowledge of public sector organisations and organisational processes.
Undergraduate degree course.
Additional Admission Requirements
No knowledge is assumed for this course.
Information on admission closing dates can be found here.
- Graduate Certificate in Performance Audit and Evaluation (12 credit points)
Required - Must pass 6 credit points as follows
- 6616 - Performance Audit and Evaluation G1 - 3 cp, Level G
- 6617 - Performance Audit and Evaluation G2 - 3 cp, Level G
- Performance Audit and Evaluation G1: Students with substantial public sector audit experience may substitute this unit with an Open Elective unit, subject to Course Convener approval.
Restricted Choice - Must pass 6 credit points from the following
- Or other units as approved by the Course Convener.
- 6221 - Accounting for Managers G - 3 cp, Level G
- 6222 - Accounting Systems & Practices G - 3 cp, Level G
- 6238 - Human Resource Management G - 3 cp, Level G
- 6255 - Management Ethics PG - 3 cp, Level P
- 6260 - Managing Government Finance G - 3 cp, Level G
- 6264 - Organisational Behaviour G - 3 cp, Level G
- 6266 - Public Administration G - 6 cp, Level G
- 6275 - Statistical Analysis & Decision Making G - 3 cp, Level G
- 6618 - Fraud Examination G - 3 cp, Level G
- 6619 - Administrative Law G - 3 cp, Level G
- 6675 - Information Systems in Organisations G - 3 cp, Level G
- 7774 - Administrative Law PG - 3 cp, Level P
|Graduate Certificate in Performance Audit and Evaluation||GradCert PerfAud&Evaluation|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Standard Part Time, Semester 1 Commencing
- Print this Study Pattern
- Performance Audit and Evaluation G1 (6616) - 3 cp, Level G
- Restricted Choice Unit- 3 cp
- Performance Audit and Evaluation G2 (6617) - 3 cp, Level G
- Restricted Choice Unit- 3 cp
- Semester 1
- Standard Part Time, Semester 1 Commencing
Please refer to the tab to view Course Requirements, check unit details and select Restricted Choice Units for the course. Please note not all units are offered in each teaching period.
Unit Delivery ModesDelivery modes for units in this degree are yet to be confirmed. Please contact us for more details.
This course is closed to new admissions from 2013. Please contact the Faculty via the enquiries details below for other course options.
Standard two semesters fullo-time or equivalent. Maximum four semesters.
- 2012->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
- 2013->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
- 2014->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
- 2015->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
View the number of student enrolments for this course for the previous full year. Please note that course numbers are indicative only and in no way reflect individual class sizes.