Master of Marketing Management - 760AA
|Location:||UC - Canberra, Bruce|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Business, Government & Law|
|Discipline(s):||Canberra Business School|
|English Language Requirements:||Academic IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent, with no band score below 6.0|
This course is designed to equip students for managerial positions requiring a broad understanding of marketing and its essential role within the organisation. It is suitable for students who are working in a marketing area and want to complement their practical knowledge with a sound theoretical base, or those contemplating a career in a marketing field.
The course is designed to provide a comprehensive program for those students with no prior studies in Marketing as well as those who have taken a major in Marketing in their undergraduate studies. All graduates will have a grounding in the core areas of marketing, consumer behaviour, marketing research, international marketing, and marketing management, as well as knowledge of more specialised fields depending on their choice of electives.
- Current and Commencing Students
- In person Faculty of Business, Government and Law student support area (Building 11, Level B, Room 27 -- Reception counter) or Email BGLCourseConveners@canberra.edu.au
- Prospective Domestic Students
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone 1800 UNI CAN (1800 864 226)
- Prospective International Students
- Email email@example.com or Phone +61 2 6201 5342
Applicants must meet normal University requirements for admission to a master's degree course or hold qualifications deemed to be equivalent by the University's Admissions Committee.
Information on admission closing dates can be found here.
|Master of Marketing Management||M MktgMgt|
|Graduate Certificate in Marketing||Graduate Diploma in Marketing||Graduate Certificate in Marketing (Intensive)||Graduate Diploma in Marketing (Intensive)|
Unit Delivery ModesDelivery modes for units in this degree are yet to be confirmed. Please contact us for more details.
Closed to new admissions from semester 2, 2014. Please contact the Faculty via the enquiry details below for further information.
Standard: 3 semesters full-time, 6 semesters part-time. Maximum: 8 semesters.
Related Courses (Double Degrees, Nested Courses and Alternative Exits)
The Graduate Certificate in Marketing and Graduate Diploma in Marketing are subsumable into the Master of Marketing Management. Double degrees: 968AA Master of Business Administration/Master of Marketing Management 971AA Master of International Business/Master of Marketing Management
- 2012->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
- 2013->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
- 2014->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
- 2015->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
- 2016->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
- 2017->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
- 2018->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
- 2019->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
View the number of student enrolments for this course for the previous full year. Please note that course numbers are indicative only and in no way reflect individual class sizes.