Master of Management (Bhutan) - 734AB
|Location:||UCI - Royal Institute of Management, Bhutan|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Business, Government & Law|
|Discipline(s):||Canberra School of Politics, Economics and Society|
|CRICOS Code:||N/A 40|
|English Language Requirements:||Academic IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent, with no band score below 6.0|
The Master of Management expands on professional development in key areas, including marketing, human resource management, strategic planning, finance systems and leadership and areas of interest or professional need. The course is suitable for managers or intending managers seeking an upgrade of their managerial skills for improved efficiency or promotion. Academic requirements: At least 36 credit points including at least 12 credit points at PG level.
Applicants must have a degree or equivalent in a relevant field as approved by the University's Admissions Committee and not less than 2 years of relevant work experience prior to admission. Students must also have completed a Graduate Diploma in Public Administration, a Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration, or a Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management, or completed relevant units as per the Articulation Arrangement, from the Royal Institute of Management in Bhutan.
Students will require and IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent for entry to this course.
Additional Admission Requirements
Information on admission closing dates can be found here.
- Master of Management (Bhutan) (36 credit points)
- Required - Must pass 3 credit points as follows
Restricted Choice - Must pass 33 credit points from the following
- 6238 - Human Resource Management G - 3 cp, Level G
- 6260 - Managing Government Finance G - 3 cp, Level G
- 6261 - Marketing G - 3 cp, Level G
- 6264 - Organisational Behaviour G - 3 cp, Level G
- 6277 - Strategic Management PG - 3 cp, Level P
- 6426 - Governance in Business and Government PG - 3 cp, Level P
- 7775 - Leadership in Contemporary Organisations PG - 3 cp, Level P
- 7776 - Managing Change and Innovation PG - 3 cp, Level P
- 7777 - Organisational Performance G - 3 cp, Level G
- 8556 - Public Administration G - 3 cp, Level G
- 8557 - Policy Report PG - 6 cp, Level P
- Note: Must select at least 12 credit points at Postgraduate Level.
|Master of Management||M Mgt|
|Graduate Certificate in Management||Graduate Diploma in Management|
Unit Delivery ModesDelivery modes for units in this degree are yet to be confirmed. Please contact us for more details.
This course is delivered at the Royal Institute of Management in Bhutan. Canberra students please refer to course 734AA Master of Management.
Standard three semesters full-time or equivalent. Maximum eight semesters.
Related Courses (Double Degrees, Nested Courses and Alternative Exits)
- 2012->UCI - Royal Institute of Management, Bhutan-External
- 2013->UCI - Royal Institute of Management, Bhutan-External
- 2014->UCI - Royal Institute of Management, Bhutan-External
- 2015->UCI - Royal Institute of Management, Bhutan-External
- 2016->UCI - Royal Institute of Management, Bhutan-External
- 2017->UCI - Royal Institute of Management, Bhutan-External
- 2018->UCI - Royal Institute of Management, Bhutan-External
- 2019->UCI - Royal Institute of Management, Bhutan-External
- 2020->UCI - Royal Institute of Management, Bhutan-External
View the number of student enrolments for the previous full year. Please note that course numbers are indicative only and in no way reflect individual class sizes.