Graduate Diploma in International Business - 727AA
|Location:||UC - Canberra, Bruce|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Business, Government & Law|
|Discipline(s):||School of Management|
|English Language Requirements:||Academic IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent, with no band score below 6.0|
The Graduate Diploma in International Business (GDIB) is designed to provide a strong theoretical and practical introduction to international business. It focuses on developing the knowledge and decision-making skills required to develop successful international business strategies by providing students with a sound understanding of the disciplines of accounting & finance, marketing, managing people, economics, data analysis and international business. Elective subjects provide the opportunity extend this knowledge base.
- Prospective Domestic Students
- Email email@example.com or Phone 1800 UNI CAN (1800 864 226)
- Prospective International Students
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone +61 2 6201 5342
- Current and Commencing Students
- In person Faculty of Business, Government and Law student support area (Building 11, Level B, Room 27 - Reception counter) or Email BGLCourseConveners@canberra.edu.au
Applicants must have an undergraduate degree or equivalent as approved by the University Admissions Committee.
Additional Admission Requirements
Information on admission closing dates can be found here.
- Graduate Diploma in International Business (24 credit points)
- Required - Must pass 18 credit points as follows
Restricted Choice - 6 credit points as follows
- Part A - Must pass 3 credit points from the following
Part B - Must select 1 of the following
Option 1 - Must pass 3 credit points as follows
- Students who have not completed Statistics at tertiary level must pass this unit.
Option 2 - Must pass 3 credit points from the following
- Or another unit as approved by the Course Convener.
- 6238 - Human Resource Management G - 3 cp, Level G
- 6243 - International HRM PG - 3 cp, Level P
- 6244 - International Marketing PG - 3 cp, Level P
- 6246 - Internet Marketing PG - 3 cp, Level P
- 6247 - Introduction to E-Business G - 3 cp, Level G
- 6253 - Management Accounting PG - 3 cp, Level P
- 6255 - Management Ethics PG - 3 cp, Level P
- 6258 - Managerial Economics PG - 3 cp, Level P
- 6259 - Managers & the Law G - 3 cp, Level G
- 6272 - Services Marketing PG - 3 cp, Level P
- 6273 - Special Topics in Business G - 3 cp, Level G
- 6427 - Asia Pacific Business G - 3 cp, Level G
- 7926 - Managerial Economics G - 3 cp, Level G
- 9376 - Special Topics in Business and Government G - 3 cp, Level G
- Option 1 - Must pass 3 credit points as follows
|Graduate Diploma in International Business||GradDip IntlBus|
|Graduate Certificate in Business Administration|
Unit Delivery ModesDelivery modes for units in this degree are yet to be confirmed. Please contact us for more details.
Closed to new admissions from semester 2, 2014. Please contact the Faculty via the enquiry details below for further information.
Standard two semesters full-time or equivalent. Maximum four semesters.
Related Courses (Double Degrees, Nested Courses and Alternative Exits)
The Graduate Diploma in International Business is subsumable within the following: Master of International Business; Master of Business Administration.
- 2012->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
- 2013->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
- 2014->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
- 2015->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
- 2016->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
- 2017->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
View the number of student enrolments for the previous full year. Please note that course numbers are indicative only and in no way reflect individual class sizes.