Graduate Certificate in Business Administration - 725AA
|Location:||UC - Canberra, Bruce|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Business, Government & Law|
|Discipline(s):||Canberra Business School|
|English Language Requirements:||Academic IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent, with no band score below 6.0|
The Graduate Certificate in Business Administration is designed to introduce managers and future managers to the core functions of management and business administration as well as to develop their managerial and career potential. The course content focuses on financial analysis, marketing and the management of people and provides the opportunity to study an elective subject to extend this knowledge base. It provides a strong theoretical and practical introduction to graduate business and management studies. Completion of the Certificate enables progression to a Graduate Diploma, and Masters including the MBA. The course schedule is designed to meet the needs of both full- and part-time students through mainstream and weekend delivery options.
- Prospective Domestic Students
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone 1800 UNI CAN (1800 864 226)
- Prospective International Students
- Email email@example.com or Phone +61 2 6201 5342
- Current and Commencing Students
- In person Faculty of Business, Government and Law student support area (Building 11, Level B, Room 27 - Reception counter) or Email BGLCourseConveners@canberra.edu.au
Applicants must have an undergraduate degree or the equivalent as approved by the University's Admissions Committee or not less than 7 years of relevant work experience prior to admission.
No knowledge is assumed for this course.
Information on admission closing dates can be found here.
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (12 credit points)
- Required - Must pass 9 credit points as follows
Restricted Choice - Must pass 3 credit points from the following
- Or another unit approved by the Course Convener.
- 6224 - Business Finance PG - 3 cp, Level P
- 6234 - Economics for Managers G - 3 cp, Level G
- 6238 - Human Resource Management G - 3 cp, Level G
- 6241 - International Business G - 3 cp, Level G
- 6244 - International Marketing PG - 3 cp, Level P
- 6246 - Internet Marketing PG - 3 cp, Level P
- 6247 - Introduction to E-Business G - 3 cp, Level G
- 6253 - Management Accounting PG - 3 cp, Level P
- 6255 - Management Ethics PG - 3 cp, Level P
- 6259 - Managers & the Law G - 3 cp, Level G
- 6272 - Services Marketing PG - 3 cp, Level P
- 6273 - Special Topics in Business G - 3 cp, Level G
- 6275 - Statistical Analysis & Decision Making G - 3 cp, Level G
- 9376 - Special Topics in Business and Government G - 3 cp, Level G
- Restricted Choice Unit
|Graduate Certificate in Business Administration||GradCert BusAdmin|
Please refer to the tab to view Course Requirements, check unit details and select Restricted Choice Units for the course. Please note not all units are offered in each teaching period.
Unit Delivery ModesDelivery modes for units in this degree are yet to be confirmed. Please contact us for more details.
1 semester full-time or 2 semesters part-time, maximum 4 semesters.
Related Courses (Double Degrees, Nested Courses and Alternative Exits)
Graduate Certificate in Management; Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning, Graduate Certificate in Marketing, Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management.
- 2012->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
- 2013->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
- 2014->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
- 2015->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
- 2016->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
- 2017->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
- 2018->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
- 2019->UC - Canberra, Bruce-Internal
View the number of student enrolments for the previous full year. Please note that course numbers are indicative only and in no way reflect individual class sizes.