I am an ex-student looking to come back and complete my degree/award. How do I apply?

Welcome back to university! If you are a domestic student, who has previously studied at the University of Canberra, you may apply directly for BOTH undergraduate and postgraduate courses. 

Our Admissions Dates page will advise you of the closing dates for all direct applications.

Was this answer helpful?

Answers others found helpful