How do I apply as a Permanent Resident?

We look forward to you joining us at the University of Canberra. If you have obtained permanent residency in Australia, you can apply to UC as a domestic student through the online applicant portal. More information on how to apply and eligibility can be found at 'Before you apply'.

Please be aware that as a Permanent Resident, you may be entitled to a Commonwealth Supported Place; however under the Higher Education Support Act 2003 (HESA), you are not eligible to defer fees using the HELP schemes. You must pay your full student contribution amount/tuition fees upfront by the Census date (special circumstances apply for those undertaking bridging study).

Was this answer helpful?

Answers others found helpful