How do I get a Course Completion Letter?

If you are a current or ex-student, you will need to fill out a Course Completion Letter Request Form.

The Course Completion letter is an official document (with a letter head) written by Student Administration staff and details qualifications awarded, date of conferral and the language the course was taught in. Students may request further details to be included on the letter, however non-standard requests must be approved by the Manager of the Student Centre before the form will be actioned.

For any enquiries regarding this please call the Student Centre on 1300 301 727.

Was this answer helpful?

Answers others found helpful