How do I apply for FEE-HELP?

FEE-HELP is a loan scheme that helps eligible postgraduate students pay their tuition fees. If you are an Australian citizen in a full fee paying course, you may be eligible to defer your tuition fees using FEE-HELP. If you are planning on deferring your fees through FEE-HELP you will need to complete a 'Request for a FEE-HELP loan’ form through MyUC.


Please ensure that you have read and fully understand your obligations in the information booklet (FEE-HELP information) before submitting your form. All 'Request for a FEE-HELP loan' forms must be submitted by the end of week 1 of the relevant teaching period. Failure to submit your form by this date will result in an encumbrance on your student account.


How do I apply?

To apply for FEE-HELP you will need to navigate to the 'Commonwealth Assistance Form' step under the 'Self-Enrolment' component of MyUC. (Please be aware that you will need to complete all other steps under the Self-Enrolment module before accessing this form).


If you wish to defer your tuition fees through FEE-HELP, you will need to supply your Tax File Number (TFN) at the time of submitting your form. If you opt to defer your tuition fees onto FEE-HELP and have not provided your TFN by the Census date, you will be discontinued from your course.


Was this answer helpful?

Answers others found helpful