I received an offer for a Higher Degree by Research, how do I accept?

Welcome to the University of Canberra. We look forward to hearing about your exciting research.

How you accept your offer depends on if you are a domestic or international student.

If you are a domestic student you need to complete and sign an Acceptance Advice Form, and submit this to Graduate Research.

If you are an international student you need to pay the amount owing as stated on your offer letter, and sign and return your Acceptance Advice Form and Payment Form to the Graduate Research. Once we have confirmed your payment we will then issue you a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) letter that you will need to apply for your student visa.

You can contact Graduate Research via email or phone +61 2 6206 8370.

Was this answer helpful?

Answers others found helpful