Enrolment Amendment Form – How do I apply?

You can use an Enrolment Amendment Form if you withdraw from a unit of study after the Census date or have not completed the requirements for the unit due to special circumstances. You will need this form to apply to the University for:

  • your FEE-HELP balance for a unit to be re-credited
  • your HECS-HELP debt for a unit remitted
  • repayment of upfront student contribution amounts/tuition fee payments for a unit
  • removal of the unit/s from your academic record
  • late withdrawal from a unit.

You will need to submit an Enrolment Amendment form through MyUC outlining the special circumstances you wish to be considered. If you no longer have access to MyUC please contact the Student Centre for assistance. 

Special consideration will be applied if your circumstances:

  • are beyond your control;
  • did not make a full impact or worsen on or after Census date for the unit(s) of study; and
  • make it impracticable to complete the unit(s) requirements during the relevant period.

All applications for an enrolment amendment must be submitted with independent documentation to support your claim (e.g. a medical certificate, a police report, death notice etc.). Lack of supporting documentation is likely to affect the outcome of your application.

You will be advised of the outcome of your application within 28 days of submission (applications deemed incomplete may not be finalised within this timeframe).

Any applications for an Enrolment Amendment should be made within 12 months of the unit/s teaching period. If you apply outside this 12 month time period, your application may be rejected. In these cases you will be advised of the appeals process.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Enrolment Amendment application provides students who have either withdrawn from a unit after the Census date or who have not completed the requirements for a unit due to special circumstances, the opportunity of review.

If you have not withdrawn from the unit when you submit your application, you will be withdrawn from the unit and receive the applicable grade as at the date of submission. 

The application is not intended as an option for students who may otherwise complete the unit. There is an appeal process for review of the decision if the applicant is not satisfied with the outcome of their application.

Was this answer helpful?

Answers others found helpful